Saturday 28 September 2013

Favorite Places


Chewsticks and nibbles and Whiskas and kibbles

A yard full of sunshine and a field full of fun,

Vast open spaces with a view  from the top,

these are a few of my favourite spots



Warm sunshine on the window sill

 
 
Even better when someone leaves a cushion on it for me
 
The size seems just right - I guess I can fit into it
 
 
 
 
 
Oh Yes I can, and it even has a velvet lining
 
Oh those days! I could even fit into the cupboard.
 
 
A Yard full of sunshine

 
 
 

3600   World view

See what I mean?
 
 


My favorite chair
 
 


I could not get the sun rays to bend and come to my favorite chair, so I have to make myself comfy here
 
 
The Sand pile - Believe me, they used to take Misty and me to this place where there was miles of this same stuff.
 
 
Be absolutely still and it wont be long before I catch that little bird.
 
 
Clumsy dog!!!  You just don't get it do you?
 
Posha says if you sit still for long enough, you can actually catch that bird


 
 
 
 
 

A field full of fun

1 comment:

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs